Welcome to Saint Mark's Cathedral
NEW at Saint Mark's
- Sundays and Beyond, our weekly newsletter- Sunday, February 24, 2013
- Resources for Lent 2013
- Sunday Forum: Friends Talking, Dr. Ann Holmes Redding, Sunday, February 24
- Art in the Nave: Paintings by Melissa Weinman
- this February at Saint Marks Cathedral
- Inquiring Minds Want To Know: FAQs about God, the Episcopal Church, and More, Sundays, through March 24
- Arranging Flowers for Sacred Places (Workshop), Saturday, March 9
- Pastoral letter from our Dean on gun control
- Selected sermons - written transcripts and podcasts available!
- "The Priest is In" - drop-in spiritual care on Sunday evenings
- Other Featured Events and Announcements
- Information about end-of-year giving statements
- If you are in need of urgent pastoral care, please call the hotline at 206.755.2076 and our on-call chaplain will respond as quickly as they are able.
We are a community of faith�people of God, who seek to proclaim boldly by word and action the reconciling Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We invite everyone to join us wherever you are on your faith journey.
- Worship times
- Learn more about our community.
- Find the Cathedral
- Contact a member of staff
- Pastoral care If you are in need of urgent pastoral care, please call the hotline at 206.755.2076 and our on-call chaplain will respond as quickly as they are able.
- Compline "In a darkened Episcopal cathedral in Seattle, Washington, on Sunday evenings at 9:30 p.m., a group of men chant the Office of Compline, the last monastic office of the day."
- Sunday service leaflets and other Cathedral publications
- Sunday readings: The Lectionary Page: A Liturgical Calendar for Upcoming Weeks With Links to the Lessons From the Revised Common Lectionary (RCL)
Resources for Lent 2013
There are a variety of opportunities offered through Saint Mark�s this Lenten season to learn and foster one�s spiritual growth. Click here for the full list of resources.
Sunday Morning Adult Forum - February 24
Friends Talking Dean Thomason has invited Dr. Ann Holmes Redding to join us in a conversation about her work with Islam, Judaism and Christianity.
For more information and a schedule of future forums click here.