Welcome to Saint Mark's Cathedral
NEW at Saint Mark's
- Sundays and Beyond our weekly newsletter, Sunday, April 20
- A Single Person's Place at God's Table Mondays April 21, 28; May 12, 19
- Oikocredit presents: Coffee at the Crossroads, Tuesday, April 22
- Newcomer Brunch, Sunday, April 27
- Other Featured Events and Announcements
- The Rubric - Winter 2014 (Now available digitally published!)
- The Rubric - Winter 2014 (Prefer to download a pdf? Here's the link you want.)
- If you are in need of urgent pastoral care, please call the hotline at 206.755.2076 and our on-call chaplain will respond as quickly as they are able.
- A calendar to download and print out: this April at Saint Marks Cathedral
- Choir Camp returns! July 7-11, 2014
- Oso/Darrington Mudslide: Diocesan Relief Fund
Saint Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral strives to be:
- A house of prayer for all people, where we worship God and proclaim the reconciling Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- A loving, welcoming, inclusive community that nurtures faith, encourages service, and integrates social and environmental justice into our lives.
- A sacred gathering place for the Diocese of Olympia and the broader community in times of crisis, sorrow, and celebration.
We invite everyone to join us wherever you are on your faith journey.
- Worship times
- Compline "In a darkened Episcopal cathedral in Seattle, Washington, on Sunday evenings at 9:30 p.m., a group of men chant the Office of Compline, the last monastic office of the day."
- Find the Cathedral
- *NEW!* 2014-2016 Strategic Plan
- Pastoral care If you are in need of urgent pastoral care, please call the hotline at 206.755.2076 and our on-call chaplain will respond as quickly as they are able.
- Learn more about our community.
- Got questions about cathedrals, parishes, Saint Mark's? Check out this video!
- Contact a member of staff
- Sunday service leaflets and other Cathedral publications
- Sunday readings: The Lectionary Page: A Liturgical Calendar for Upcoming Weeks With Links to the Lessons From the Revised Common Lectionary (RCL)
Holy Week and Easter
Palm Sunday, April 13 through Easter Sunday, April 20
We invite you to join us during the week between Palm Sunday and Easter. Services daily include Eucharist, prayer, and times for reflection. We also hope you will celebrate with us in the weeks following!
Evening Parish Forum with the Architects
Sunday, April 27, 6 -8 pm, Skinner Hall
Parish members, friends, and neighbors are invited to dream, share, and converse about potential scope and design details of the upcoming capitol project focusing on preserving and restoring the Cathedral. All are welcome. Childcare available by request, contact Cindy at email@example.com or 206.323.0300, x 225.