Welcome to Saint Mark's Cathedral
NEW at Saint Mark's
- Sundays and Beyond our weekly newsletter, Sunday, September 28
- Top 10 Reasons to Be an Episcopalian Inquirer's Class, Wednesdays, through October 22
- St. Francis Sunday and the Blessing of the Animals, Sunday, October 5
- Other Featured Events and Announcements
- The Rubric - Summer 2014 (Now available digitally published!)
- The Rubric - Summer 2014 (Prefer to download a pdf? Here's the link you want.)
- Celebrating ministries this fall: this September at Saint Marks Cathedral
- Pastoral letter from Dean Thomason in response to the tragedy in Gaza, July 29, 2014
- Your opinion wanted! Faith Formation Survey
- St. Mark's Cathedral Parish Endorses WA I-594 (Washington Universal Background Checks for Gun Purchases, Initiative 594) August 4
- Holy Land Pilgrimage January 2016
We invite everyone to join us wherever you are on your faith journey.
- Worship times
- Compline "In a darkened Episcopal cathedral in Seattle, Washington, on Sunday evenings at 9:30 p.m., a group of men chant the Office of Compline, the last monastic office of the day."
- Find the Cathedral
- 2014-2016 Strategic Plan
- Pastoral care If you are in need of urgent pastoral care, please call the hotline at 206.755.2076 and our on-call chaplain will respond as quickly as they are able.
- Learn more about our community.
- Got questions about cathedrals, parishes, Saint Mark's? Check out this video!
- Contact a member of staff
- Sunday service leaflets and other Cathedral publications
- Sunday readings: The Lectionary Page: A Liturgical Calendar for Upcoming Weeks With Links to the Lessons From the Revised Common Lectionary (RCL)
Living Stones - Building for Ministry
Next Steps Parties
Want to learn more about the campaign? Sign up for one of 21 parties in locations throughout Seattle and the Eastside during the month of October.
Ready to sign up online? Click here!
Sunday, October 5, 12:30 - 2:30 pm, Diocesan House (1551 10th Ave E)
All Newcomers to the Cathedral are invited to join us for a brunch starting after the 11:00 am service. We will meet at the Diocesan House (offices of the Bishop and his staff) down the street from the Cathedral. Please contact email@example.com for more information and to RSVP. All are welcome.