Welcome to Saint Mark's Cathedral
NEW at Saint Mark's
- Sundays and Beyond our weekly newsletter, Sunday, September 14
- Top 10 Reasons to Be an Episcopalian Inquirer's Class, Wednesday, Sept. 17
- Other Featured Events and Announcements
- The Rubric - Summer 2014 (Now available digitally published!)
- The Rubric - Summer 2014 (Prefer to download a pdf? Here's the link you want.)
- Celebrating ministries this fall: this September at Saint Marks Cathedral
- Pastoral letter from Dean Thomason in response to the tragedy in Gaza, July 29, 2014
- Your opinion wanted! Faith Formation Survey
- St. Mark's Cathedral Parish Endorses WA I-594 (Washington Universal Background Checks for Gun Purchases, Initiative 594) August 4
- Holy Land Pilgrimage January 2016
We invite everyone to join us wherever you are on your faith journey.
- Worship times
- Compline "In a darkened Episcopal cathedral in Seattle, Washington, on Sunday evenings at 9:30 p.m., a group of men chant the Office of Compline, the last monastic office of the day."
- Find the Cathedral
- 2014-2016 Strategic Plan
- Pastoral care If you are in need of urgent pastoral care, please call the hotline at 206.755.2076 and our on-call chaplain will respond as quickly as they are able.
- Learn more about our community.
- Got questions about cathedrals, parishes, Saint Mark's? Check out this video!
- Contact a member of staff
- Sunday service leaflets and other Cathedral publications
- Sunday readings: The Lectionary Page: A Liturgical Calendar for Upcoming Weeks With Links to the Lessons From the Revised Common Lectionary (RCL)
Living Stones - Building for Ministry: Special Parish Forum: Vestry Question & Answer Session
Sunday, September 21, 10:10 am Bloedel Hall
Saint Mark's Cathedral is about to embark on a capital stewardship campaign which will unfold over the next three years. Senior Warden Jo Ann Bailey, Junior Warden Maria Coldwell, and members of the Vestry will be on hand to answer questions and share information about the campaign.
Have questions but can't make it? Contact Senior Warden Jo Ann Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Living Stones forums here.
Thursdays, 12 noon - 12:30 pm, McCaw Chapel
At the center of the spiritual life is prayer, stillness and surrender. Please join us for some simple chant followed by prayer and stillness. Come once, come once in a while, come every week: this time of contemplation in community is open to all.