Welcome to Saint Mark's Cathedral
NEW at Saint Mark's
- Sundays and Beyond our weekly newsletter, Sunday, November 30
- Special Parish Forum Mel Butler: Memories and Stories, Sunday, November 30
- Celebrating the Ministry of Canon Mel Butler: A Melebration!, Tuesday, December 30
- Preparing for Youth Confirmation
- Advent and Christmas
- Other Featured Events and Announcements
- The Rubric - Summer 2014 (Now available digitally published!)
- The Rubric - Summer 2014 (Prefer to download a pdf? Here's the link you want.)
- Holy Land Pilgrimage January 2016
We invite everyone to join us wherever you are on your faith journey.
- Worship times
- Compline "In a darkened Episcopal cathedral in Seattle, Washington, on Sunday evenings at 9:30 p.m., a group of men chant the Office of Compline, the last monastic office of the day."
- Find the Cathedral
- 2014-2016 Strategic Plan
- Pastoral care If you are in need of urgent pastoral care, please call the hotline at 206.755.2076 and our on-call chaplain will respond as quickly as they are able.
- Learn more about our community.
- Got questions about cathedrals, parishes, Saint Mark's? Check out this video!
- Contact a member of staff
- Sunday service leaflets and other Cathedral publications
- Sunday readings: The Lectionary Page: A Liturgical Calendar for Upcoming Weeks With Links to the Lessons From the Revised Common Lectionary (RCL)
Special Thanksgiving Day Eucharist
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 27, 10 am
This is a feast day of the church, and what better way to give thanks for the blessings of our lives than to join together in worship. Put the turkey in the oven before bringing your family to your cathedral, then continue with the family feast, football, or whatever traditions you enjoy on this special day.
The Great O Antiphons A Service of Lessons and Carols.
Sunday, November 30, 7 pm Cathedral Nave
A special advent liturgy composed by the late Peter Hallock and sung by the Saint Mark’s Cathedral Choir, Boys and Girls Choir, and the Compline Choir. Incense will be used.
All Church Banquet and Children's Party
Friday, December 12, 6 pm